IKLAN JILKER PLISS DI KLIK YAH

31 March 2012

EDUCATION AS A FUTURE ( PIDATO BAHASA INGGRIS )


Good morning everybody? How are you today ? okay,I hope all of you in the good condition now . my honorable the headmaster of  SMA NEGERI 1 LIMAPULUH , the all of teachers especially who  get me opportunity to stand here,and to all of you my beloved friends .
            Firstly , I want say thanks a lot to GOD , because for his blessed to me , so I can stand here to deliver my speech to all of you .
My speech topic today is “ education as a future ” .
All my friends,as we know that  a good education system is a formal education like a primary school , junior high school , senior high school , and university of course . But , are the all of this school give a good result when we try to enter to world of work ? and are the all of  the graduated students from senior high school have a good knowledge and skill ?  individually, I will say not . if you ask to me,why ? because the real fact shows that almost two hundred thousands students every year in Indonesia  is unemployed after their graduated from the senior high school and university  and I think that’s a big percentage .where they spent twelve or seventeen  years to complete their education as if all the money and their time is wastage and pointless . so how the all of the graduted students can manage or arrange their future become a good future with a small knowledge and skills?  the crucial question is , why this problem is happened ?  
The answer is simple ,because almost of them don’t have a good knowledge and skill . whereas , the knowledge a skill is the main priority required in the world of work .But the big problem for us is how to make a good and effective education system ? 
All my friends , this is a big problem for our country . But I’m sure that this problem can be solved if you promise to yourself to change your learning sytem into a better direction with like a study hard and see the future seriously and pray of course .  I’m sure too that all of us can manage a good future with a good way too . Because the all of kind of success come from work and pray . So, I invite you to start the all of my recommendation from now. Because anyone said that never late to change yourself to a good direction .
Okay my friends, I think that’s all my speech today , I hope my speech today give a benefit to all of you and If  I  make a mistake and wrong word  in my speech I will say really really sorry to all of you . Good morning and thank you . GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diharap kritik dan saran yang membangun ya guys